PLEASE VISIT FRANKLIN.PROPQUEST.SG FOR MORE PROPERTY LISTINGS.
Why invest in Tuas?
Tuas to have a mega port - Singapore will consolidate all its container port activities at Tuas over the longer term.
Well-connected via AYE and PIE. A road viaduct will also be constructed to provide an alternative route to pioneer road from Tuas.
Many developments have been planned for the Western part of Singapore. This includes the Jurong Lake District, the four new MRT Stations in Tuas (to be completed in 2016) and the Tuas port development.
Sembcorp Marine is to relocate all its Singapore shipyards to its new integrated mega-yard at Tuas by 2024. The aim is to create a shipyard of the future.
Industrial properties in Tuas will also stand to benefit with the recent opening of Hyflux Desalination Plant – the largest seawater desalination plant in Singapore.
Royal Dutch Shell, Total and China Petroleum & Chemical Corp have partnered to build Lube Park at Tuas industrial complex, and include import, export and storage facilities for the adjacent lube oil blending plants and grease manufacturing plants of the companies.
These exciting developments adds to the many complementary businesses and MNCs from the Marine, Biomedical Pharmaceutical, Water Desalination and Shipping industries that are already in or setting up in Tuas.
No ABSD. Ideal for own use or investment.
Proximity to PIE, AYE, Biomedical Park, Tuas Second Link, Jurong Port, Raffles Country Club, Raffles Marina and Sembcorp 1st Integrated Shipyard
Proximity to propose Second Link Depot MRT Station.
Tuas West Road (u/c)
The Index - Tuas epicenter of Industrial Growth
4-storey elegant office-like facade
Versatile features suitable for most businesses
Rare and limited Business 2 (B2) Factory Zone
~~Foreigners eligible to purchase~~
Why buy industrial units in Tuas ?
* No additional buyers stamp duty (ABSD)
* Low interest rate
* Good fundamentals
* Minimum government interventions
* Low price per square foot, very high yield
* Singapore's shipping heart -future container port requires mass warehouse and industrial space in Tuas
* Increased connectivity when Tuas West extension is completed in 2016 with 4 new MRT stations
* Close proximity to Tuas Biomedical Park and other marine and shipping industries
* Convenient access to Malaysia via Tuas 2nd Link
The Index strategically located at the prominent junction of Tuas South Ave 3 and Tuas South Boulevard. Sitting on a big plot of land, 426,019 sqft
Development Features :
* Ramp-up vehicular access to all units
* 40 footer access to all levels
* Units with high ceiling and heavy floor loading
* Staff canteen
* Proximity to the future Tuas Mega Port and Tuas West Extension MRT
* Simple and elegant office-like image
* Good frontage on three sides
* Variety of unit mix ranging from 210 sqm to 3166 sam
* Selected level 1 units with double frontages
* Wide entrance (7.0m (w) & 4.5m (ht) roller shutter, selected units with 10m wide)
* Most units with floor to floor height of 7.0m. Selected units up to 10.0m
* Majority of units with good daylighting and ventilation
* At least one attached toilet for every unit, two toilets for Type A units
* Common/accessible toilet provision for each level
* Private lorry and car lots for most units
* Private container lots for Type A & Type B units only
* Dedicated loading bays for Type A units
* Plentiful car park lots
* Power Supply : 150 to 1000 amp
Property Name: The Index @ Tuas South Ave 3 - Canteen
Property Type: Food & Beverage
Price: S$ 3,792,694 Negotiable
Price (psf): S$ 810.00 psf
Floor Area: 4,682 sqft / 434.97 sqm
Tenure: 30-year Leasehold
Ceiling Height: 7 m
Floor Loading: 15 kN/m2
Parking Spaces: 261
TOP 31ST DECEMBER 2018.
PLEASE CALL 93636166
TO SCHEDULE FOR PRIVATE VIEWING.