Our advanced project based search engines covers almost all your consideration when buying or renting a property. Apart from the common ones such as tenure, district, MRT, age, we are also offering some missing but useful options.
- Search by names
- TOP status e.g. already top or not TOP yet, age and number of years to TOP can be also selected
- Number of units
- Highest floor
- Basic facilities which includes swimming pool, tennis court, 24 hour security and gym
- Distance to MRT (no need to specify specific MRT)
- Distance to amenity (there are over 10,000 amenities in our database which includes schools, shopping malls, food centers, policy stations, clinics, banks expressways etc...
- Show only new launch projects or exclude them totally
Actual options are different for private residential projects, commercial & industrial projects and HDB apartments.
Besides these comprehensive search options, you can now subscribe for free and get transaction data options, limit the search results by a range of transaction price or PSF. Recent transaction statistics (for past 24 months) will also be integrated into the search results.
Below are a few use cases
- I want to buy a private condominium or apartment which is already TOP but is within 5 years old, within 0.5km from any of the MRT and has at least 20 floors high (I like to live high) and price under 2 million dollars. 64 projects are found, check this link.
- I am looking for a landed property which is freehold or 999 year leasehold near nex shopping mall. 5 projects found (does not include properties with no name), check this link,
- I already know what projects I like (Nin Residence, City Square Residences, Southbank, Spottiswoode Residences), but I want to have further comparison and analysis. Check this link.
A lot of things can be done with the this system. Because it is very complicated, if you encounter any problem using it, please feedback to us.
Next tutorial, we will discuss how to analysis the search results by comparison, statistics charts and filtering.