As far as residential properties go, luxurious boutique condominiums are
all the rage these days. Everyone wants a piece of the lifestyle that comes
with a posh, hotel-like home, especially one in an upmarket part of town. And
it isn't just because of the prestige attached to the address; anyone knows
that a winning location presents possibilities and perks that you can't just
come across elsewhere.
One such address is the new M5 at No.5 Jalan Mutiara, the freehold development by Amara Holdings Limited. Situated in the vicinity of Orchard and River Valley District 9, the location alone preps you for privilege:
- It's a mere 10 minutes from the CBD.
- It's just 10 minutes away from the famed Orchard Shopping Belt, the home of premier malls like Wisma Atria, ION Orchard, Wheelock Place, and Forum.
- It's 15 minutes from Marina Bay and the Southern Waterfront.
- It's within walking distance from Great World City, which offers a host of shopping, dining, and entertainment options.
- For even more options, it's quite easy to get to the nearby Valley Point Shopping Centre, Dempsey Hill, IKEA Alexandra, VivoCityClarke Quay, and Boat Quay.
- Being so close to the Orchard Station (North-South Line), commuting will be stress-free. From there, you can get to the Dhoby Ghaut interchange, just 2 stops away.
- It's well-connected major roads such as Tanglin Road, Alexandra Road and River Valley Road, as well as the CTE, AYE and ECP. Getting anywhere on the island is a cinch!
- It's just a short drive to the exciting offerings of Sentosa Island.
- Within a 2km raduis are top schools like River Valley Primary, Crescent Girls School, ISS, and Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary Schools. Also nearby are Zhangde Primary, Henderson Secondary, Outram Secondary, Queenstown Secondary, Finnish Supplementary School, Norwegian Supplementary School, and Raffles' Girls School.
- It's less than 10 minutes from the Singapore Botanic Garden, which contains a world of natural wonders.- Nearby are several other parks including the Alexandra Canal Linear Park, Tiong Bahru Park, IstanaPark, Henderson Park, and the historic Fort Canning Park.
In a nutshell, the opportunities presented by M5 are limitless. How's that for an address? But if all of the above aren't yet enough to grab your interest, wait until you read what's up next:
M5 is an exclusive, low-density condominium. Only 33 units will be housed in a single 12-storey building, so you can rest assured of more privacy, security, and freedom to live your life. Each home will be decked out in all the best materials, giving it an interior atmosphere of modern elegance. Think of built-in wardrobes and cabinets,huge windows, balconies, air-conditioned rooms, designer fittings by Grohe, and kitchen appliances by Miele.
Of the 33 units, 22 of them are one-bedroom flats, with a floor area between 441 and 532 square feet. These are just right for single adults, especially for those who work in the CBD and the surrounding areas. A one-bedroom unit is affordably priced between S$800k and 1M.
Meanwhile, 11 of the units are two-bedroom apartments, with a size from 775 to 764 square feet. A two-bedroom unit at M5 will surely make a great home for a couple or a young family, and sells for only around S$1.5M.
Once you've moved to M5, you can make use of it communal facilities. Kick back with friends and family by the barbecue pit; soak away your stress at the spa tub, or work up a good sweat at the fitness corner.
This privileged lifestyle is delivered to you packaged in an eye-catching architectural masterpiece by ip:li architects. The bold, geometric form emerges authoritatively over the Jalan Mutiara street scape, sure to elicit the curiosity and awe of passersby because of its extraordinary shape.
By the end of September of 2017, you can enjoy the way of life that M5 affords. But you don't have to wait until then to claim that life as your own – you can begin to do that as early as this year. It has to do with making the right financial decisions as soon as now, and that starts with a choice to compare Singapore housing loans in the best way possible. Yo can't go wrong with iCompareLoan mortgage broker.